domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

About My Family..!

Well if I talk a little about my family I can say that I belong to parents who are divorced now .. lasted about 20 years of marriage if I am not mistaken .. today my dad is the pastor of a Christian Reformed Church, has a wife and two children .. who are my brothers by my dad .. Here is a picture of my dad with my sister Yuleidy ...
In this picture out my brother by my dad ..His name is Yumar Moises...



I currently live with my mom .. where my grandparents live also my two brothers .. My grandparents are 50-odd years of marriage .. if not more! my mom works as a teacher teaching in primary schools! in this photo is my Mom ..




In this picture you can see the 3 brothers who are of the same marriage ..




Which is in the middle is the one who comes after me .. his name is Yumar David ..telecommunications engineering studies UNEFA and also serves in the battalion Sunday in Punta Gorda .. the smallest is Yumar Daniel, 5th graders are studying in school .. and I am Josué Ferrer URBE study Social Communication and Graphic Design in CUNIBE .. I like music and I have a musical group that will soon be rolled out musical ... call .. TERZEROS! here I am with my brother singing .. certainly also sings: D


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario